We’re a small, urban real estate agency in Austin, Texas. We’re not big on the hard sell. We’re big on service. Good real estate agents help their clients successfully evaluate, negotiate and navigate their way through a sale or purchase, and that takes more than a good sales pitch. We’re not all things to all people, but our goal is simple – to be good agents for our clients.
So what does a good agent do for you?
- Good agents provide useful information. Good decisions depend on it. There’s no such thing as “too much information” in real estate.
- Clever marketing is no substitute for knowledge and expertise. Good agents know their business, and this expertise is reflected in how they represent their clients. The way we do our job can have a big impact on your life, and we take that seriously.
- Good agents say “no”. Sometimes the best decision isn’t to buy or sell. A good agent will tell you why.
- Good agents find solutions. We work hard to make things happen for you, not to you.
- Honesty is always the best policy. Transparency and trust go hand in hand for us.
- They don’t take themselves too seriously. We like our work, we have fun doing it, and we hope you do, too.
Before deciding on an agent, we encourage you to do more than rely on a short bio or a referral from a friend or co-worker. Interview several, get to know them, and find out for yourself why a good real estate agent has more to offer than a good sales pitch. When you’re ready, call 473-9930 or contact us to see if we have what it takes to be the right agent for you.
Consider yourself a good agent? Please contact Scott Turner to find out if we have what it takes to be the right brokerage for you.