Traditional real estate is renowned for the hard sell. Sign in at an open house and sign up for a hassle. At Turner Residential, we’re big on service, not the hard sell. We save our relentless marketing for our listings, not our clients. Our policy is to give you the information you need to buy, sell or build Austin real estate with no hassles.
The best real estate websites give visitors what they want, like an easy-to-use Austin Multiple Listing Service (MLS) search, and our site is no different. We offer a variety of services and content that we think folks might find useful, funny, or both, like the Market Snapshot for recent home sales around any listing, an Austin MLS search app for your mobile phone, or even a free tattoo with purchase .
To use these services, request information, or add leave comments, you may have to register and/or provide your contact information, such as your name and email address. When you register on a traditional real estate website, you may be signing up for an incessant stream of marketing in return, and we think that’s not cool. It’s like buying a “Sham Wow” on TV and getting a year of telemarketing calls from that guy along with it. We want to make it clear that we are not that guy.
- We’ll never spam you.
- By completing any form on our site you grant permission for Turner Residential to contact you by e-mail and/or telephone. Don’t worry, we won’t bash your mailbox with a high pressure sales pitch. In a world of automated help desks and outsourced call centers, we think it’s nice to know a real, live person is there to make sure you have the information you need and to answer any questions you may have.
- At any time, you may ask for no further contact to be made.
- We may send automated updates or responses to you, such as new listing MLS updates or a Market Snapshot with updated home sales. You can cancel them at any time.
- We only collect personal information when you register, comment or request information from us.
- Non-personally identifying information about your visit, such as IP address and cookies, are used to improve website protection and performance, such as Google search results.
- We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information with outside parties, except to provide products or services you have requested. Any information shared with affiliates will be for a specific purpose and will not be shared by that affiliate with anyone else.
- If you have questions, suggestions, or hassles, please let us know at email@example.com or call Scott Turner directly at 512-473-9930.